(To be completed prior to Day 1)
- Make an appointment to obtain your Common Access Card (CAC).
- Proceed to your nearest ID card issuing facility to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC).
- You will need to make an appointment
- Be sure to bring two forms of ID to the appointment.
- Note: As a new Department of the Army Civilian, please contact your Supervisor for pre-boarding procedures prior to Day 1. Your new Supervisor may provide you with important information such as a welcome letter and onboarding procedures/checklist for your new organization. Please refer to the organization’s homepage for additional information.
- Organization Leaders: listed below is an onboarding checklist to ensure new employees successfully integrate into the organization.