- Become acclimated and prepare for the day.
- Complete Information Security Training.
- Select “Mandatory Training” in the Quick Navigation area.
- Contact your unit’s assigned GTC Agency Program Coordinator (APC) to ensure travel card application is submitted. Complete a Travel Card Application if your new position requires you to travel and you are not currently a Travel Card Holder. Complete agreements IAW guidance provided by your unit’s APC. Complete SOU and provide copy of training certificate and approved Statement of Understanding (SOU) to your APC for record retention and application initiation.
- Complete Programs & Policies – Travel Card Program (Travel Card 101) [Mandatory].
- Log in.
- Select “TraX”.
- Select “Training”.
- Look for “Programs & Policies – Travel Card Program (Travel Card 101)[Mandatory]” in list.
- Introductory Meeting with Supervisor for Initial performance counseling session: Review position description, work assignments, Defense Performance Management and Appraisal Program (DPMAP), performance expectations, training and education requirements and Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Complete Defense Performance Management and Appraisal Program (DPMAP) Training.
- Defense Performance Management and Appraisal Program (DPMAP) Slides
- Defense Performance Management and Appraisal Program (DPMAP) Training
- Log in.
- Type “DPMAP” in the Search Bar at the top of the page.
- See your Supervisor to schedule face-to-face mandatory training within 30 days.
- Antiterrorism level 1
- OPSEC (Critical Information List)
- iWATCH Training
- Threat Awareness and Reporting Program (TARP)
- Daily synthesis and review
- Now that you’ve completed Days 1-6, please refer to your organizations onboarding page for further requirements.
- Congratulations! You are an integral part of the Army profession and we’re glad you’re here