Skip to content
- Arrive onsite. Become acclimated and prepare for the day.
- Supervisors must ensure new employees are given 40 hours (one work week) to complete the Foundation Course Training. This should occur immediately following the individual gaining a DoD Common Access Card (CAC) and NIPR access and no later than 30 days after arrival.
- Begin Supervisor Training if applicable.
- Explore and verify/update your information on: MyPay and MyBiz
- Complete System Authorization Access Request (SAAR).
- CompleteAcceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- Continue conversations with supervisor and colleagues to better understand expectations, culture, and practices.
- Daily synthesis and review